Buying property in Istanbul is one of the common dreams of many people and those looking for real estate for sale in Turkey because it has many advantages and many positives, but what makes many people offer it is that its real estate prices are high in a way that does not fit many budgets.
But the surprise that Istanbul offers to everyone looking for real estate for sale is that it contains many areas that are characterized by cheap and suitable prices, and if you want to know about these areas and their most important features, you can follow the next article that will discuss them.
These areas in Istanbul contain real estate for sale at reasonable prices:
It is the modern and modern facade in Istanbul, and one of the most distinguishing details is that it is located in the European section of the city, and it also has a wonderful and distinctive view of the Marmara Sea.
The real estate feature that prevails is the advanced and luxurious residential complexes, and villas have a large share of them, which are characterized by their large areas and distinctive specifications.
- Real estate prices in Beylikduzu are cheap and distinctive, but this will not last long, as it is expected that real estate prices will rise due to the large demand around it.
- Beylikduzu contains many modern real estate projects, and its properties are described as designed to be earthquake resistant.
- One of the most important features of housing in Beylikduzu is that it has a beautiful and distinctive climate, and life in it is healthy because it is free of factories.
- It has been called Istanbul's transportation node, and this indicates the ease of transportation to and from it, in addition to the fact that it includes many parks and gardens, the most famous of which is the Life Valley Park.
Esenyurt is located in the European section of Istanbul and is characterized by the fact that it contains many modern real estate projects, and its service package is wide, which is represented in transportation and shops.
- The area is considered the favourite of the Arabs, and accordingly, it contains many schools, markets and Arab communities, and it is considered a suitable option for housing and stability, and some choose it for real estate investment.
- As for the prices of its real estate, it is cheap and appropriate, and in this respect, it is superior to Beylikdüzü, but it is also the same as the case of the latter, as it is expected that the prices of its properties will rise as a result of the development projects it is witnessing.
Kartal is located in the Asian side of Istanbul and is characterized by witnessing many modern real estate projects, and it is a target for many businessmen and investors.
Kartal has a distinctive view of the Marmara Sea and is characterized by calmness, as it is far from the sources of hustle and bustle.
- It enjoys a lot of services and recreational facilities, which made it one of the best areas for housing, in addition to the fact that its real estate prices are reasonable and modest.
- The real estate investment in it is a distinct opportunity, because of all these privileges that are adorned with it, it is certain that in the future it will witness a noticeable rise in the prices of its properties.
With its distinct view of the coast of the Marmara Sea and its rural character, Silivri is an option for many people, many aspects of nature are found in it, and life is healthy.
Although it is rural, it does not lack modernity and sophistication, as its properties are luxurious and have modern designs, in addition to being one of the best areas of the city for those looking for villas for sale.
- The Turkish government takes special care of it, and it is planned to provide it with transportation lines to make transportation to and from it easy.
Silivri is not far from the city center and not only it, but all the rural areas in Turkey are close to its city centers.
- As for the prices of its real estate, it is the cheapest in Istanbul at all, and this is what makes buying a property in it a unique opportunity and a right choice.
It is one of the most important areas in the Asian side of Istanbul, and its location is strategic as it is close to Sabiha Airport.
- One of the reasons that made it the right choice for many people is that its real estate prices are cheap and appropriate, and in the future, it will be a profitable investment opportunity.
* In this context, it is important to point out that those looking for cheap properties for sale in Istanbul should head towards the Asian side of Istanbul, as its properties are less expensive than the properties of the other side.
It is important to realize:
The areas that contain cheap real estate in Istanbul, where the cost of living is also cheap and appropriate.
Real estate prices are not a fixed case, as they are expected to rise in the future, especially in a city that is witnessing a lot of real estate development, such as Istanbul, and this opens up a wide field for profit.
So, there is a wide opportunity for owners of modest budgets to search for real estate for sale in Istanbul. The areas we were going to talk about are an investment opportunity as well as an opportunity for housing and residence. In any case, the results of their selection are positive.