Real estate Investment in Turkey Features 2022, According to statistics and studies, the Turkish economy has been able to achieve high and exemplary economic stability during the past few years and bring Turkey to the ranks of major countries.
And all the sectors that pushed the Turkish economy forward, such as industry and agriculture, revived, while the real estate sector in Turkey had the greatest echo, as it achieved a qualitative leap and unparalleled prosperity, which attracted investors from all over the world to enter the real estate investment world in Turkey and search for apartments For sale in Turkey, because of the variety of real estate, and the prices of apartments are relatively cheap.
Of course, one of the most important questions always asked in the real estate and investment markets are questions about real estate investment in Turkey, and is the question still safe within the fluctuating Turkish economy wave at the end of 2021? Are there incentives for solid investment land? All that and many questions that revolve in your mind, you will find their answers in this article, where Deal Real Estate will try to refute the reasons that make Turkey a leader in the field of real estate investment and all the mysteries of real estate investment in Turkey and its types. We wish you an enjoyable reading and useful information regarding the subject of investment Real estate in Turkey.
Turkey is a central country in attracting Arab and foreign investors, as it has many investment opportunities, and many are concerned with focusing on the trade sector as a profit-generating investment, or industry with the continuous support of the Turkish government in increasing the number of factories, encouraging the local product, or heading towards investment Real estate in Turkey, specifically the real estate market in Istanbul. And as everyone has read and seen that the Turkish construction companies witnessed a great developmental movement in the past, which made the real estate market in Turkey flourish at an upward rate in recent years. But what are the most important elements that will encourage real estate investment in Turkey?
Granting Turkish citizenship was one of the most important temptations that encouraged the entry of foreign capital into the real estate sector in Turkey, and one of the most important conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship is to buy an apartment in Turkey for an amount of at least 250 thousand dollars
This is certainly an important opportunity for any investor to enjoy the advantages of the Turkish passport, which allows its holder to enter 72 countries around the world without a visa.
Turkey's strategic location and its division between the two most important continents in the world, Asia and Europe
This served the elements of a great impact on the real estate sector in Turkey, as this concentration took an encouraging path for Arabs to buy an apartment in Turkey within the Middle East, and urged foreigners to invest in real estate in Turkey due to the trade exchanges between Turkey and Europe.
Part of the government system to stimulate real estate investment in Turkey, where real estate residency is an important document that contributes to the momentum of the search for apartments for sale in Turkey is that once you buy a property, you will get real estate residency in Turkey, and thus you will be able to move, enter and exit to and from Turkey without the need To issue a visa every time. It also helps people who do not have a large investment amount in searching for cheap homes in Turkey.
A factor but one of the advantages that drive real estate investment in Turkey. Real estate prices in Turkey are cheap compared to neighboring European countries, as it is possible to get cheap apartments for sale in Istanbul, the economic capital and the most ancient and authentic city in Turkey.
Turkey formed from the blending of multiple cultures and backgrounds and their amalgamation with the routine of Turkish cities, especially Istanbul, being an important tourist and investment destination not only in Turkey but in the Middle East.
One of the things that also attract buying houses in Turkey is the low cost of living due to the strength of the Turkish economy and the provision of all kinds of services from hospitals, schools, and universities with a strong domestic product that makes the cost of living an additional element for real estate investment in Turkey.
We cannot neglect the competitive aspect of the real estate investment market in Turkey and the close interconnection between investment fields in Turkey, such as industry, agriculture, real estate, trade, and tourism, all of which push investors to start their projects and encourage them to launch their investments.
The interest of the foreign investor is focused on the city of Istanbul due to its important strategic location and being the economic capital of Turkey, in addition to its large population, which provides a wide segment of consumers and labor at the same time, and the projects undertaken by the Turkish government in Istanbul greatly affect the real estate market such as the airport Istanbul III, which is the largest airport in the world and was recently opened, in addition to the new Istanbul Canal, which will become the largest project in Turkey.
The hotel apartments system is one of the most important investment projects, as it provides space for quick rent since Istanbul is not an economically important city, but rather a tourist destination that tourists flock to throughout the year. Choosing the apartments of the hotel system will be a practical option, and most construction companies give complexes with a hotel system, a rental guarantee for several years with excellent profitability.
Office apartments provide a high-profit return. These properties are characterized by ease of renting and a long-term contract because the tenant establishes an office and a place of work, and his stay in it will last for years so as not to lose his clients who are accustomed to the location of his headquarters.
Villas in Turkey are one of the most important and successful real estate investments, as they can be used to establish small companies, kindergartens, or health centers. Villas in tourist areas can also be used for rent or to become restaurants or tourist cafes. The prices of villas in Turkey are rising year after year, This increase is one of the incentives to buy them.
Undoubtedly, some economic crises in the neighboring regions of Turkey played an important role in Turkey's embrace of the idea and concept of safe investment, thanks to the government's provision of the environment and a legally stable climate, with some incentives that aim to pave a smooth course of procedures for any dreamer or aspirant to invest in real estate or build Project, or stability and quiet living in Turkey.
According to statistics and studies, the Turkish economy has been able to achieve qualitative leaps during the past few years and to raise Turkey to an advanced level to match the major countries.
And all sectors within the Turkish economy have flourished, such as agriculture and industry, but the most important of these sectors is the real estate sector in Turkey, which has achieved great success, prompting investors from all over the world to enter the real estate investment world in Turkey and search for apartments for sale in Turkey. Below we will talk more clearly about real estate investment in Turkey for the year 2021-2022.
There must be many reasons for investors to prefer buying a property in Turkey over other countries and entering the Turkish real estate market. Below we will review the most important of these reasons:
- Strategic location: Turkey enjoys a distinguished strategic location between the two most important continents in the world, Europe and Asia, and this has a significant impact on the real estate sector in Turkey, as it has contributed to its prosperity significantly because Arabs often prefer to buy an apartment in Turkey close to their country, as well as foreigners due to the mutual trade relations.
- Turkey's Distinct Climate: The extension of Turkey over a large area allowed it to acquire a distinct and diverse climate throughout, and this is what attracted investors to it and pushed them to buy real estate in Turkey, and its view of a large number of seas gave it a pleasant Mediterranean climate that differs from its neighboring countries, and We do not forget the beautiful terrain in Turkey, which is one of the most important elements of tourism in Turkey, such as mountains, rivers, seas, lakes, and plains, which are highly preferred by tourists, and this is reflected positively on real estate investment in Turkey.
- Real estate prices in Turkey: One of the most important features that pay for real estate investment in Turkey is real estate prices in Turkey, which are cheap when compared with neighboring European countries, as it is possible to get cheap apartments for sale in Istanbul, which is one of the largest and most important cities in Turkey, and this It cannot be found in any city similar to Istanbul in its luxury and originality.
- Possibility to obtain Turkish citizenship: One of the most encouraging things to buy an apartment in Turkey is that it is possible to obtain Turkish citizenship through real estate investment in the event of buying a property or a group of properties with a minimum value of 250 thousand dollars, and this, of course, is an important opportunity for the investor to enjoy the advantages Turkish citizenship and Turkish passport, which allows its holder to enter 72 countries around the world without a visa.
- Obtaining real estate residency: What encourages the search for apartments for sale in Turkey is that once you buy a property, you will obtain real estate residency in Turkey, and thus you will be able to move, enter and exit to and from Turkey without the need to issue a visa each time.
- Excellent service facilities and infrastructure in Turkey: Turkey has a strong and developed transportation network that connects all parts and varies between land, sea, and air, and Turkey contains many service facilities such as schools, universities, hospitals, and health centers, all of which provide services High-quality auditors and this reflects positively on the quality of life and thus encourages entering the real estate market in Turkey.
- Tax Reduction: The foreign investor wants to invest in real estate in Turkey because of what the Turkish government is doing to reduce taxes to a minimum to encourage investment, and we mention from this that the foreign investor is exempted from the value-added tax when buying a property in Turkey.
- Low cost of living: One of the things that also attract buying flat in Turkey is the low cost of living, due to the great diversity, as Turkey has different markets suitable for all tastes and societal groups, and the different bills for water, electricity, and gas are reasonable and commensurate with the monthly income Without mentioning the availability of educational and medical institutions that provide services either for free or at cheap prices.
If you are thinking of entering the real estate market in Turkey and investing in real estate in Turkey, you must think of the most successful investments that achieve many profits, which are:
- Renting real estate in Turkey: This method is considered one of the most successful forms of real estate investment in Turkey, as you can buy an apartment in Turkey and then rent it to a family for a fixed monthly income, and this is, of course, the most guaranteed investment to make a profit, but certainly, the value of the rent will vary Depending on some factors, the most important of which is the location of the property and its area, without mentioning the specifications of this property, its quality, and cleanliness, and therefore it is necessary to pay attention to these details when buying an apartment in Turkey to rent.
- Buying land in Turkey: A large number of foreign investors have started to buy land in Turkey, especially businessmen who want to build malls, apartment blocks, restaurants, and cafes, and this is considered one of the most successful real estate investments in Turkey because Land prices in Turkey are considered low when compared to the purchase of a ready-made project. Of course, it is necessary to pay attention to the location of the land and choose it in a vital area within the city. The type of real estate project should also be taken care of and focus on providing services and having different features from around it to ensure its success.
- Buying an apartment in Turkey and reselling it: As it is known, the real estate market in Turkey is constantly booming, and this contributes to rising real estate prices in Turkey quickly and within a short period, so you can buy an apartment in Turkey and then resell it after, For some time, you will earn a good amount of money, and of course, you have to study the market well to be able to determine the best times to buy and sell real estate in Turkey.
- Buying hotel apartments in Turkey: We all know that tourism in Turkey occupies a very advanced position and contributes to the Turkish economy greatly due to the beauty and abundance of tourist places in Turkey, and therefore a large number of tourists go to it annually, and these often prefer to stay in hotel apartments in Turkey, which are equipped with the latest technologies and equipment in addition to To the elegance in design and construction quality, and therefore it is considered one of the successful investments within Turkey's real estate, but it is necessary to pay attention to the location of these apartments to be close to the historical and tourist sites in the city with the availability of excellent services and suitable for tourists.
- Buying apartments for students: A large number of students go to Turkey to study in Turkish universities or continue to study for a master’s and doctorate, and they often look for apartments for sale in Turkey that have a suitable area and a reasonable price to feel independence away from university housing and therefore You can buy a property in Turkey and then rent it to many students, and this is considered one of the successful real estate investments.
When searching for an apartment for sale in Turkey, great importance should be given to the city in which you will buy the property, as there are a group of cities known for their importance and position in the real estate sector in Turkey, which are:
- Buying a property in Istanbul: The city of Istanbul is at the forefront of the excellent cities for buying property in Istanbul, as it is known that real estate investment in Istanbul is one of the most successful investments and is helped by that special location and the great quality of services and entertainment facilities in addition to the strength of the infrastructure and the spread of all Forms of means of transportation, so there are different forms of real estate in Istanbul, such as apartment complexes, villas, studio apartments, penthouses, and many others.
- Buying a property in Bursa: The location of Bursa near Istanbul, in addition to its fame as a tourist city, had a major role in the success of real estate investment in it. Real estate in Bursa is characterized by its low prices, and the Turkish government attaches great importance to it and is working to improve its services as a result of the increasing demand for it from Before investors to establish a variety of real estate projects.
- Buying a property in Izmir: Izmir is characterized by the diversity of real estate firms in it, where there are villas, land, regular apartments, and others. Therefore, it constitutes an important investment destination for a large number of investors. Real estate prices in Izmir are reasonable and suitable for all categories, and therefore it is considered a suitable option. For those looking for apartments for sale in Turkey.
- Buying a property in Ankara: There is no doubt that real estate investment in Turkey within Ankara is considered a successful investment, especially as it is the country's capital as well as a center for science and technology, as it has many prestigious universities in addition to advanced hospitals, and therefore it is in great demand.
- Buying a property in Trabzon:
Trabzon is considered one of the most important tourist cities in Turkey due to its distinctive view of the Black Sea in addition to its vast green lands, and therefore it is suitable for nature and tranquillity lovers and real estate prices are cheap and if you are looking for apartments For sale in Turkey, it is characterized by its simple, far from pretentiousness, calmness, and distance from the noise. Trabzon is the most suitable place for that.
- Buying a property in Antalya: As it is known, the coastal city of Antalya is known to attract a large number of tourists, thanks to its golden beaches and excellent tourist sites. If you want to buy an apartment on the sea in Turkey, Antalya is the most suitable place for that, and real estate investment in Antalya is within Marine Apartments is one of the most successful investments.
Many nationalities prefer to buy real estate in Turkey over anywhere else, and perhaps the most important are the Russians, whose investments in Turkish real estate have increased significantly in recent times, thanks to the tireless efforts made by the Turkish government to attract investors. In 2019, real estate sales to Russians increased To reach 2,893 housing units, Iraqis ranked high in owning real estate in Turkey, where the number of housing units they purchased reached 7,596, and this is due to the presence of cheap apartments for sale in Turkey.
The Iranians and Saudis also had a large share of buying real estate in Turkey, and this is of course due to the great success of real estate investments in Turkey, which encouraged them greatly, without to mention the many facilities for owning real estate in Turkey, preventing real estate fraud and guaranteeing the rights of non-holding foreign investors. for Turkish citizenship.
It is expected that the number of investments in Turkey's real estate will increase further in the year 2021-2022, despite the presence of the Corona epidemic, but the measures adopted by Turkey to combat this epidemic and support its national economy predict close successes at all levels.
Thus, we find that the idea of buying a property in Turkey and entering the world of real estate investment in Turkey is considered a successful and successful idea, and you can use real estate companies that will help you in the search for an apartment for sale in Turkey and choose what suits you, so do not hesitate and take the opportunity.
Home office for sale in Ispartakule district in the European section of Istanbul, next to the new Istanbul Canal
Commercial offices for sale in the city center, next to a metro station, within the Levent No 5 project
Apartments for sale in Basin Express, the new commercial center of Istanbul, within the 105 Gunesli project
Apartments for sale in Kartal, close to the sea, within the Vn Kartal project, and next to the metro station
Home office for sale in Kadikoy within the Fortis Sinanli project
Luxury villas for sale in Sapanca within the Kirsal Sapanca project
Apartments for sale in Esenyurt, near the Boss metro station, within the Self Istanbul project